Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Trento, Agusan del Sur

My destination is Davao City and my point of origin is Surigao City. Figure that out, that is to the tune of  around 473 km. Kind of tiring when I have to take the bus. But making it more fun to travel that distance is to have cutting trips. From Surigao City I stayed overnight in Butuan at Wayfarer Pension house, the newest in town. Then the next day I decided to continue traveling and ventured to cut my trip in between Butuan and Davao which is the town of Trento.

I searched in the internet for Trento, Agusan del Sur and its hotels or pension houses but can't find any.  But I ventured anyway. Trento is a 2nd class municipality not at all behind. But a review was telling me that it has no water. I took the bus and paid for my ticket. I didn't mind if there is no water there but at least there must be a pension house with water.Although I have traveled this route before but I am still not familiar with Trento. The bus terminal is quite small. As I went out from the bus I sat down at the terminal bench for a while trying to think what to do first. Tricycle drivers approached me and asked where I am going and gestured to them that I am not taking any ride yet. Finally I asked a lady if she  can recommend me a pension house. She mentioned a Diamond and La Corazon just across the bus terminal. I peeped on La Corazon but it didn't appeal  to me. So I took a tricycle and told the driver to take me to Diamond or any pension house. He didn't recommend to me the Diamond but he took me to another just a little farther from the heart of the town. 7.24 Inn. That's the name. I kind of like it because it has WIFI.

The first room that the inn keeper gave me has no shower only a pail of water and there is not even water in the faucet so I thought it's really true that there is no water in Trento and I have to use my bottled water to brush my teeth but the sink was not even fixed.  So I requested to be transferred to a better room same rate. At P600 overnight aircon with cable tv with shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment